Do you have a passion for problem solving and enjoy working with a dynamic and creative team? Do you love learning and collaborating with a developer community and want to join a growing team of technologists specializing in Drupal? This position requires 5+ years of experience and is ideal for developers with a high attention to detail looking to take a leadership role and expand their expertise. Responsibilities include coaching other developers, participating in code reviews, and helping define technical project requirements.
We encourage you to apply if you’re planning on immigrating to Canada. We actively sponsor visa applications for qualified candidates and help them relocate to Montreal.
In your role as Lead Web Developer, you will be expected to:
- Work with a team of developers, designers, and project managers
- Take ownership of your projects
- Provide coaching and leadership to other developers, including code reviews
- Develop custom Drupal modules and themes and build Drupal websites
- Select and debug Drupal contrib modules
- Create documentation and write blog posts
- Work with DevOps tools like Docker
- Contribute to the technical community at Evolving Web and the larger open source community