Do you want to work at a growing digital agency to foster client relationships and build client success? Do you enjoy collaborating on technical and creative strategies, tracking project progress and success, and working to understand the long-term objectives of clients?
We want to evolve with you! We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience of working in the account management space. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our project management team and our sales team and take a lead in client communications.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients (both large-scale web design and development projects, and on-going evolution and support projects)
- Deepen your understanding of Webclik’s services and strengths and how we support our clients
- Understand each client’s business model
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts with new clients and manage contract renewals
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress to clients and to the leadership team
- Work with the sales team to understand client needs and look for opportunities to expand our service offering
- Forecast and track key account metrics and report on the status of all accounts
- Assist with challenging client requests and know when to escalate to the leadership team